Wednesday, 3 February 2010

My Entry for Illustration Friday - 'Focused'




I thought I would have a go at Illustration Friday this week, http://www.illustrationfriday.com if you are interested in trying it yourself sometime.  The topic is 'Focused'.  I didn't have time to start an illustration from scratch, as I'm decorating my art studio this week and everything is all over the place, so I finished off the painting I started ages ago of my dog, Dougal, when he was a puppy. Here he's focusing on a butterfly.  He's probably wondering if it will taste nice...

3 comments:

k.h.whitaker said...

he's so cute

Carrier Budge said...

Dougal's adorable (and I'm sure he's still just as cute). Very nicely painted.

Thanks for stopping by the Budge blog! Great to have you as a Fan :)

All the best,
Holly

Susan Rundle-Hughes said...

Thanks so much :)