Monday, 29 March 2010

Showcasing Jasmine Green's drawings

When I'm not busy scribbling away at my drawings or walking my dogs, I work part time in an after school club in Stafford.  It is here I met talented Jasmine Green, age 10.  Jasmine is very creative and inspiring and her drawings are drawn from imagination, not copied.  She produced these quick sketches this evening at the club and she asked me if she could post them on my blog.  I was more than happy to oblige (after asking permission from her mother of course) as I like to encourage and nurture talent and I hope I will be able to post some more of her work in the future :)

This is a fairy she sketched this afternoon (I'm surprised at how quick she draws her pictures).  It's full of movement:




Cinderella 


Some ballet dancers


An Easter drawing of Jesus on the cross


No comments: