Thursday, 29 July 2010

Emma Williams's Painting 2

Back in June, I posted a painting by talented artist, Emma Williams (please click here to view it again).  Here is another photo of her gorgeous artwork.  Unfortunately, it's not a good photo as I took it in a rush and my camera is rather rubbish and won't work without a flash (hence the flash on the photo); plus photography isn't one of my strong points, which is why I paint instead of take photos, lol.  Anyway, I digress... Emma painted it in her usual colourful style, using gouache paint, for a mutual friend's wedding present.  If you look carefully, you can see the bride and groom in the bottom left hand corner.  This depicts the photo shoot the bride and groom had a few days after the wedding, where they walked into the sea in full wedding attire, something called 'trash the wedding dress' (the wedding dress, thankfully, wasn't trashed and the photos were beautiful and original).  I will post more of Emma's lovely paintings soon, hopefully without a flash spoiling it this time!

3 comments:

Medeia Sharif said...

I like the colors and busyness of it.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Susan Rundle-Hughes said...

Thank you :)