Monday, 25 October 2010

Dream House!

In the after school club recently, I thought it would be a lovely idea for the children to design their dream house.  I decided to join in too and I sketched my dream house, along with my dream pets.  One of my dogs, Dougal, stands sentry (the other two dogs are watching day time TV on the sofa inside the castle).  The dragon is too big to come into the castle, although he tries every day... You can't imagine how many drawbridges he's broken!  He's quite happy sleeping next to the moat, curled up around the castle though.  Note, the moat also has a little duck, as I've always wanted a white duck too (I'm not fussy what colour the dragon is, but the duck must be white!).  I might turn it into a painting one day :)

10 comments:

Jack Foster said...

Hey Sue! This would be an amazing painting, because it is an amazing sketch! Love that dragon... and all the pets ;o) Your dream house is "dreamy". :o)

Laury Blavoet said...

That makes me think of a possible story!
Would you allow me to imagine a few words on your great drawing?
xxxx
Laury

Janet O'Connor said...

Sue, This is so imaginative! I can just imagine what a fairytale life living here would bring.
Janet

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Thank you Jack, Laury and Janet :) Laury, I would be honoured if you write a few words. Thank you x

Medeia Sharif said...

Great sketch.

I'd love to live in a castle.

Forrest Illustrations said...

This is beautiful. Nice pencil work.

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Thank you Forrest illustrations :)

fripouille said...

So beautiful!!!

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Thank you Fripouille :)

Anonymous said...

Tangled movie reviews Tangled movie theatres [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/4e90e1f755]Tangled movie downloads [/url] watch Tangled hd length of Tangled film
The Next Three Days trailers The Next Three Days film [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/1bcbf96495]The Next Three Days film reviews [/url] apple movie trailer The Next Three Days
Hawke full movie Hawke movie images [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/f1d76d7e65]Hawke movie [/url] Hawke film online
Ramona and Beezus movie direct download length of Ramona and Beezus movie [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/7c096c34f0]Ramona and Beezus full [/url] where can i download Ramona and Beezus movie
Knucklehead download full movie download Knucklehead film [url=http://connections.blackboard.com/people/3589175801]the Knucklehead film [/url] Knucklehead lost