Saturday, 23 October 2010

One Lovely Blog Award! What A Lovely Surprise!



A big thank you to Marion Eldridge who gave me this lovely blog award.  It was waiting for me on her blog New Art News and I am delighted to have received it.  Thank you Marion.  Marion is such a talented illustrator and I really enjoy reading her blog and seeing the latest gorgeous Illustration Friday painting or sketch.

I promised to pass this award on to other lovely blogs too and I'm finally doing it, after about two weeks, lol.  I follow lots and lots of blogs and I know I've missed so many out. Here are some blogs I enjoy reading, a mixture of writing, illustration and fairies :) I enjoy reading Marion's too, but of course I can't give the award back to her, lol.

Acornmoon
Diana Levin Illustration
Medeia Sharif
Written By Sime
Shirley Ng Benitez Illustration
Julissa Mora
DOLCI
J D Writers Blog
Jenny Wilson Artwork
Karin Won't Stop Talking
A Mouse In The House
Jacktoons






7 comments:

Jan said...

THANK YOU, SUE! I'm so happy you enjoy my blog. (I'm a fan of yours as well!)NOW I can say, Two Time winner of the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!" ;D
You are sooooo sweet!
Your friend, always,
Jan

Medeia Sharif said...

Thank you, Sue!

Karin said...

What a great surprise and wonderful kindness Sue! I am sure it will take me a while to pass this along, much like you! haha :) I am rather behind on life.

Janet O'Connor said...

Hi Sue, Wow am I surprised and honored to receive your award! Thank you :)
Janet

Jack Foster said...

Hey Sue! Thank you so much!! I am honored to be given this award by someone of your immense talent!

roberta baird said...

Thank you Sue... I'm honored!

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Thank you Jan, Medeia, Karin, Janet, Jack and Roberta :) I really enjoy your blogs.