Monday, 15 November 2010

Little Sketch of a Duck

I just realised I haven't posted anything for ages so I thought I would post a little sketch of a duck I recently did.  I'm busy making needle felted friends for Christmas and my sister asked me to make a duck for her friend, so I sketched this little guy to give me an idea of the positioning of the eyes and the beak.  There's a lovely park in Stafford, which the River Sow runs through, and some picturesque canals to walk along, where there are always swans and ducks to sketch and photograph.

8 comments:

Marion Eldridge said...

Very sweet. I love ducks faces from this angle. Lovely drawing!

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Thanks Marion :) I love ducks faces from this angle too. So cute!

Jack Foster said...

Hey Sue! Yeah the holidays can be a little hectic. Glad you found time to post this little guy! Great sketch! He is soooooooo cute! You’ve captured his quacky personality!

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.suerundlehughes.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Thomas

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Thanks Jack. Your comment made me chuckle. I love 'his quacky personality', lol.

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Hi Thomas, don't know if you'll see this message, what did you want to use the information for and what bit are you referring to? :)

Medeia Sharif said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

Forrest Illustrations said...

Nice work.