Thursday, 10 February 2011

Needle Felted Friend - Scottie Number 2

Here's a new needle felted friend that I was recently commissioned to make: he’s another little Scottish terrier, a brother for the one I made last year.  I love making Scotties as I have three of my own, so I have lots of inspiration.  As usual, the photographs aren’t the best but hopefully the photo isn’t so shaky and blurry that you can’t make him out, lol.  You can't really see his nose in the first photograph as it blends into his face (the problem with being black all over.  My next needle felted dog I make is going to be a spotty one I think) so I have posted the little guy in profile too.  The new owner has called him 'Mr. Woofies', hee hee it suits him :)



Apologies for not posting any art on my blog recently. I've been busy working on sketches and illustrations for a book, which is proving to be so much fun, but I will post them at a later date ;)


2 comments:

Julissa Mora said...

Hee hee, this is so cute! :)

Sue Rundle-Hughes said...

Thank you Julissa ;)