Saturday, 9 April 2011

Oliver Jeffers

I'm so excited as I have bought a ticket to for the illustration master class with Oliver Jeffers in Hay festival on 31st May.  Hooray!  I thought I would post a video I found on YouTube to show people who aren't familiar with his work what a creative genius he is :)  I haven't read his new book yet The Heart and the Bottle but I'm hoping to buy it while I'm in Hay-on-Wye and ask him to sign it.  

Anyone who knows me will know how much I love Hay-on-Wye and I would move there right now if my hubby could move his job there (I knew I should have married a bookshop owner, hee hee).  If you love books and you're near Powys, in Wales, or Herefordshire between 26th May and 5th June, I would highly recommend a visit to Hay-on-Wye.  

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, blah, blah, blah, here's the video... Enjoy ;)


No comments: