Sunday, 21 August 2011

Sketchfest 17 - Natacha Chohra's Sketches

My good friend and partner in crime, Natacha, is a wonderfully talented artist but she doesn't have a blog, so I thought I would show the lovely sketches she did for sketchfest 17 :)

Snow White and Rose Red
'One day my prince will come...'


Thorny Princess


A Witch's Brew
A young witch invites her familiars for high tea...


I Can See You...
Natacha said 'I wish I had been that brave when I was a little girl :) x'


The Guardian's Perch
Natacha wrote 'I think Gargoyles always look angry or upset because they feel very lonely up there on their perch..it's a hard job guarding a city! I usually do 'pretty' so this is a bit different haha :)x'


Turn Over a New Leaf
And guess who does the heavy work come spring? Mother nature's little helpers! ;)


The Ladybug's Lady



1 comment:

plantie_bee said...

ooo yes i saw your friends sketches on there, especially loved thorny princess
love it when personal friends get involved, and yours is defintely very talented ^^